Tuesday, March 17, 2009

hearts and roses

I came across these words which form the title of my blog while reading something on internet and I liked it,so I thought of writing on this topic.

Roses(red ones) signifies the love and the hearts are meant to be connected through love.
So Roses play an important role in expressing your love to the loved ones.

To the guys ,I would say that if sometimes You have a tiff with your lady love and if you don't know how to say sorry and express your love ,simply give her a bunch of red roses .It will solve the purpose.

Roses also teaches one important lesson of the life that even though you are surrounded by troubles, pain and sufferings ,there is the existence of hope and love that keeps you going.

The rose plant have thorns on it's stem ,still it produces lovely flowers.

To me it says never loose your faith and hope and try to spread happiness and love.

Our life is not meant for brooding hate/quarrel in the hearts but to be happy and to be loved and spread love.

Since I have not written for a long time,today I am feeling like writing a lot on different topics.
My heart wants to pour out my feelings.

I may sound philosophical and I am sometimes.I do think about life ,love,human relationships.

I have also my share of happiness and failures but that will surely make me a stronger person.I think each one of us have some purpose when we came to the earth and I want to contribute something good to the society,to the people .

No comments: