Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Starting blogging afresh

It has been a long time since I have written a blog.So again I am starting afresh.I do write poems but not always.I have a colection of my poems at allpoetry website.

3-4 years ago I used to be a regular blogger at Indiatimes but then I stopped.I love writing and
I think this is the best way to express Yourself.Isn't it?

So Today ,March -17, the Saint Patrick's day marks my beginning of blogging.Right now I am in Chicago.Being here,I have seen two american festivals Mardi Gras and now St. Patrick's Day.
It's always nice to learn about different cultures/festivals in the world and I am enjoying it.

Tonite we have a St. Patrick's day celebration at the hotel.

My blogs may be boring to You But I will get self satisfaction in writing about something which I feel to write :)

No comments: