Friday, April 2, 2010

Rising Up again!!!

Hi Guys,

now I have decided to be a regular to the bloggging world. Earlier I used to be occupied by my work and other things.

But now I have got a pleanty of time :) You might be wondering how come all of a sudden.Well I have left my job and now in USA on H4 visa .So I have got lots n lots of time.The reason being one cannot work on H4 in USA.

So now I will try to use my creative energies in varied fields which I can.So watch out this space guys.........

On an ending note, one thing I would like to say that no matter where I live in the world, My heart goes all out for India.For me as an individual India is the best place on the earth and I love my motherland.

And I will come back to India in a couple of years........... I Love U INDIA.....

1 comment:

soniya said...

it seems u r missing India but dont worry i know u'll not get bored over there ..coz u know how to keep changing according to time and place...so enjoy madi...