Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What I am doing this week :)

Hi Friends,
The current week seems to go comparatively fast.... The good thing is that for the first time I got a freelance work assignment in C++ through one of the freelancing site and that is keeping me quite busy :).The weather is really good this week and am enjoying that too.....
I love reading books and the I love being near to water bodies whether it's a sea,lake or river or even a swimmming pool.In our apartment , there is a nice swimming pool and it has got nice relaxing chairs surrounding it.. Everyday I try to find some time and lie on one of those comforting chair and read a novel.Usually I am the only one there in the morning, so I enjoy the bliss of solitude. The company of cool spring winds and presence of water makes me feel happy.
The bright sunny day brings the light to my day and I enjoy my time there.
Rest of the day goes in cleaning the house , surfing net completing my assignments.In the entire length of the day sometimes I do sit in balcony which is also my fav spot in the house.
AS of now no friends in the apartment though majority of the people are Indians .But most of them are from Andhra Pradesh and I guess newcomer like me is not welcome in their space ;)
Jokes apart I am trying to enjoy myself here by keeping myself busy.....

2 comments:

sanjay said...

hi ruchira ur blog is gud. Continue like this one day u may become one famous writer. Learn some telugu words, I can teach some words but u have to pay :P. Andhra PPl r very friendly u can make easily friendships.

Ruchira said...

Thanks Sanjay! :) I will try :)